Betfair Trading Software

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hey Guys

Going to go back to what this blog was started for and that is laying. I have been posting my Saturday selections on RacingTraders forum for some years now, my selections are always Favourites, although i do win quite a few I can see some merit in laying these selections with the right loss recovery strategy using LAYBOTPRO.

Here we go

Aus Racing

Doomben
R6 2 BRAZEN BEAU @ 2.30

Randwick
R1 2 ALMALAD @ 2.3
R3 5 KATIE'S COVE @ 1.95
R5 3 AVOID LIGHTNING @ 2.80

Flemington 
R3 8 I'M FEARSOME @ 3.00


I will update later with BF SP odds after race completion.


Now the European football season is over, I am in the process of completing a score scraper for the Summer Leagues, so I can continue the amazing Under 2.5 selections.


Also I will be redesigning the footyValue.com site to a full selection site offering selections for:-
  • MLB
  • NBA
  • NFL
  • NRL
  • RUGBY 
  • Basketball
  • Under 2.5 goals
My current strike rate is over 63% and 150 points profit since October 2013, so I am looking forward to that.

Thanks for following.

Dags

No comments:

Post a Comment