Betfair Trading Software

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Back Under 2.5 goals


Nice profit from Sunday's selections getting 4 from 6


ENGLAND - Conference Premier
(League avg 49% Under 2.5)

Dover Athletic v Aldershot Town @ 1.85 betfair

A total of 83% of Dover's home games and Aldershot's away games have resulted in under 2.5 goals.



I also like BACK Over 0.5 First Half or Lay 0-0 HT (same bet), depends on liquidity as to which market you bet in.

AFC Telford United v Chester 
Back Over 0.5 First Half Goals @ 1.5
or 
LAY 0-0 Half Time Score @ 3.0

Keep bet in play wait till matched

There have been plenty of goals in the games these 2 teams have played this season.
83% of Telfords home games and Chester's Away games have resulted in over 2.5 goals so this is another good opportunity to cash up



I won't be near my PC at kick off so I will be using BetBotPro to place my bet so I get the most up to date price.

Get BetBotPro
Get Bet365
Get Pinnacle
Get Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment