Betfair Trading Software

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hey Punters,

Well its been a year since my last post... sounds like Dear Diary lol

I have recently purchased Tony "The Badger" Hargraves eBook Package which some of it may not be necessarily new to the industry, as he explains, its what works for him.

After reading his Strategy eBook, I decided to try the UK Greyhound Strategy, now I am currently using FAIRBOT as my trading app, which also has BOT capabilities.

I started manually following the the strategy, but ended up missing a couple of races as i was looking at the cricket and sorting my bets/trades for the Spurs/Chelsea game.

So I decided to setup the Fairbot Automation and within minutes I started making money, I let the bot run overnight, as I am in Australia, then WOW, I woke in the morning to these results.

78 races
62 wins
16 losses
$94.40 PROFIT




I am going to give this another go tonight and will post my results tomorrow, will be interesting to see if this can be a good money earner, but what I do know is that this particular eBook and Fairbot subs have been paid for in just 1 night.

I will also post these results on my Twitter account if you want to follow.

Also I run a FACEBOOK Group "VipSportsWorld" with a friend doing straight out betting on Football, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB, We have not had a losing month in the 4 months we have been offering our free Group.

Cheers Punters, hoping your 2017 will be your best year yet.

Dags

No comments:

Post a Comment