Betfair Trading Software

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Over the past few weeks I have been designing a new selection system for the 0-0 Lays, although I have been using bettingsystemnotes to assist with the selections, which have shown a profit over the past 5 months, I felt I have been missing some good opportunities for more profits.

The new selection system is based purely on odds and traded volume, so I had a program made to the selection process automatically.

As I am based in Australia, I post my selections early UK time usually around 10.30am (8.30pm Aus Time), and when I get up in the morning I'll check to see if there are more selections closer to game time.

Whenever I have selections I tweet for everyone to come here and check them out, so be sure to follow on Twitter and subscribe to receive selections via email, at least this way if you're getting the emails you know the selections are made before the game, and selections and results on this site are not fake.

Anyway, thanks for following.

Cheers

Dags

No comments:

Post a Comment